Thursday, February 9, 2017

Growth Mindset: Thinking is Part of Doing

Wikimedia Commons
I chose to write about the meme, "Thinking is part of doing." While searching through the growth mindset memes, I finally found this one and it really stuck out to me. To me, it reminds me that before we do something, we should think of the consequences involved with the action. Not that every action will have bad consequences, but for those that do, you don't want to rush into anything without thinking it through. I thought the cat meme was funny too because, at least with my cats, they seem to creep up before they do something mischievous. Especially one of my cats. He sits there thinking about what he is going to do, then does it, and I'm pretty sure he knows he is doing something wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment