Friday, February 3, 2017

Review: Diversity

While looking at the last seven day's announcements I came across this video, "Android: Friends Forever". I highly recommend you watch it if you are reading this! It absolutely made my day. The overall message of the video is about diversity. Android is trying to exhibit that they make phones/products, which people can use together, without being the exact same. I think this is a great life lesson everyone can learn from. Too many people (I've been guilty of this) try to fit in at times. They want to have the same things, such as clothes, shoes, cars, hairstyles, phones, etc. The video portrays the different animals getting along which would be analogous of humans getting along with different stuff. It isn't a dog playing with another dog, or monkey with monkey. They take different animals that you may not think go together and show how they can get along so well. Hopefully this video will brighten up your day as it did mine!

1 comment:

  1. And now you have given me an excuse to watch the video again, Logan: isn't it wonderful? I must have watched it a dozen times this week (I just learned about it this week for the first time!), and I saved it for the Friday announcements as a fun way to end the week. I am so glad you liked it! And now I am going end my work day by watching it again. :-)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete