Friday, February 17, 2017

Learning Challenge: Happiness Meme

(Cheezeburger)
I chose to do the learning challenge about health and happiness this week in the Learning by H.E.A.R.T. section. I thought it would be funny to create a meme out of this picture because I see this pair a lot on Sunday's when I watch NFL football. They are always in the broadcast booth together and make a pretty good team. My main motivation behind this would be that I know having a really close person in your life (i.e. family member, friend, partner, etc.) can really brighten your experiences. My roommate is one of those people for me who I can hangout with and we always have the same sense of humor (which is good because most people would probably just think I'm weird). Having a person like that in your life is really healthy and makes me a lot happier, so I just wanted to share this with everyone who runs across my blog. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment