Thursday, February 9, 2017

Learning Challenge: Letting Go

Wikimedia Commons
This week's H.E.A.R.T. challenge lead me to the meme of "Letting Go". I really enjoyed this meme because I thought it was so true and something I definitely have had problems with. You don't want to dwell on things in the past, present, or future that you cannot change. My biggest issue with this would have to be letting go of things in the past. Whether it's something with grades or everyday actions, if I do something wrong I tend to let it effect me for awhile afterwards. Not that I shouldn't try to improve from these mistakes by brushing them off completely, but I need to be more able to accept and learn from the mistakes. Letting something I can't change bother me leads to more ineffectiveness than what may have already occurred. Although it wont't be easy, I am going to continue to try and improve in this area. This meme was a great reminder of something I can do to better myself overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment